PDA

View Full Version : Selling Top Class Weight loss blog

09-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Selling Top Class Weight loss blog http://howtolosethighfat.ws/ with a bunch of bonuses.

Why is Fitness niche so profitable?

Every day there is more and more obese people all around the world. Obesity is after the economy crises biggest concern. Everyone who gets in this niche canít go wrong, millions of people are searching every day for quick tips, tricks, and exercises on how to look fit and skinny. You just canít go wrong with this website and this is a never dying niche, with time it will only get more and more popular every day.

More about this Fitness blog?

This website has over 15 unique articles and some of them are already ranking pretty high on some search engines, some of them are just starting. When I was creating this website I was doing exactly by the plan that I paid 1000$ and that is SEO Academy. I already paid a couple of backlinking packages and the traffic is slowly coming in from other search engines as well. I have paid backlinking package for the next month as well so the buyer will not have to worry for future. The best thing about this website is that itís having a lot of referral websites from where is pulling traffic so even when itís dancing he still has traffic from YouTube, article directories and bunch of other referral websites.

Why should you buy Howtolosethighfat.ws?

- Great domain name
- Completely set up website and graphics
- Receiving traffic from referral websites like YouTube Ė Due to big amount of videos that are leading to that website.
- It comes with ton of bonuses from us
- I actually have lots of experience in this industry and will give you advice that will save you TONS of time, money and frustration.

What will the lucky winner get?

- Premium domain name Howtolosethighfat.ws
- Fast Domain Transfer
- Complete files, graphics, and content on Howtolosethighfat.ws website
- Free website transfer to your hosting account Ė (Done personally by me)
- 90 day full email support and consultation for any questions you may have about the site
- 20+ page, comprehensive PDF guide to run FITNESS BUSINESS

Parrini
10-27-2012, 04:42 PM
is still avalible the offeR?

11-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Not anymore. Sold.