Local Adworks

USA and Uk Residents Only Needed Easy Money - not Scam or Data Entry Crap

Hi,
    I need a reliable partner in each USA and UK City (or large town).
    You need a US or UK address so that you can receive a piece of mail and send me a code by pm here.
    Upon successful completion of a one time verification process you receive payment by Paypal.

I want to work with reliable partners. It's a 5 minute job provide an address I can add a website name and/or a suite number to, send me a verification code when a postcard arrives that's it. This is not a scam if you do the work you will get paid $10 each time and you can do multiple verifications from the same address, if you have a buddy in another city or maybe at a college you can get them to help.

Please PM with your location ( at least provide you zip/postcode of where you can receive a postcard) and, if you are interested in being a Local Business Consultant include a bit about yourself, I will only work with serious people.

Thanks for reading!

please no idiot scammers or other fools, I am not going to send money before work is done, buy a mine in some foreign country or some other BS so move on and do something more constructive with your life!
    Last edited by Startups Master; 04-29-2017 at 04:43 PM.