LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

Question Who Do You think are the Best Registrars and Worst Registrars and Why?

I'm interested, in what you guys think - the expense is a big concern but they need to super safe and easy to use also

I will start off, my favourite is Namecheap because the prices are quite low, for example I think a .co renewal is about $10 cheaper than Godaddy! and privacy is about $2.99 v's about $6.99 on godaddy. Also I find the dashboard really easy to use.
    My least favourite is probably name.com because i find it awkward to use

My favourite has to be Gandi. I really like their "no bullshit" slogan because it's very true. But Google Domains is also quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    I will start off, my favourite is Namecheap because the prices are quite low, for example I think a .co renewal is about $10 cheaper than Godaddy! and privacy is about $2.99 v's about $6.99 on godaddy. Also I find the dashboard really easy to use.
    My least favourite is probably name.com because i find it awkward to use
    I have heard a lot about Godaddy as well. Have you used them personally as well?

I would say namecheap are the best as I find them very easy to deal with and prices are low