LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

#1 cloud hosting provider in Canada?

I need #1 web host, I would like to get shared cloud hosting plans at (with real Canadian ips).

What can you say about VIUX.com shared cloud hosting services?
    How are their Canadian hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

What are your specific requirements? Disk space, bandwidth?

Linovus.hosting is one of the best Canadian hosting provider with affordable prices, high uptime and quality support.

hosts my sites and I changed to them from another host because of problems with the previous host.

I have accounts on two of viux.com servers, light loads and fast connections, almost no downtime and most important, no overselling. It is really cool for running any web sites. Customer service.. The best features.. You ever have a problem..

I am really happy to have found VIUX.com cloud web host. You won't go wrong with them.
    They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

I chose VIUX.com after months of research and comparative study, and it's one of the most winning choices i have ever made.
    Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.