LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

I want change- which Browser is the best?

I am using Internet-explorer and i want to try out something new. Which browser would you recommend?

wow IE is real old skool!!

Try chrome, its pretty fast ( not as fast as Safari) and obviously has the most extensions and also Epic is pretty cool if you want privacy.

The newest version of Firefox is extremely efficient and very nice to use with minimal ram usage I can run more tabs than I can count and there are a lots of extensions - at least all the major ones.

This is all from a PC standpoint though I dont hold with that Mac Spack BS!

I can runn chrome with a hundred tabs (approx) and safari with the same, and Epic with about 20 and other software like spreasheets or PSD at the same time definitely worth seeing some other browsers to see how you like them

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    wow IE is real old skool!!

Try chrome, its pretty fast ( not as fast as Safari) and obviously has the most extensions and also Epic is pretty cool if you want privacy.

The newest version of Firefox is extremely efficient and very nice to use with minimal ram usage I can run more tabs than I can count and there are a lots of extensions - at least all the major ones.

This is all from a PC standpoint though I dont hold with that Mac Spack BS!

I can runn chrome with a hundred tabs (approx) and safari with the same, and Epic with about 20 and other software like spreasheets or PSD at the same time definitely worth seeing some other browsers to see how you like them

Haha it's true Internet Explore is pretty old but i guess people (like me) still use it because it is tied to the Windows OS, and this has always made delivering new features in it slow. The question is why does Microsoft give us this horrible browser of all time??
    Anyway, between Chrome and Mozilla if you had to choose one...what would you go for?

I am still waiting for an answer Brother... Which one do you prefer when it boils down to Chrome and Mozilla?

Chrome and firefox are both good. They both use the google as the search engine so you will get different search results to IE. Download both and see which one you prefer.

they are both best at different things, but chrome is best most of the time IMHO

I prefer Firefox myself. :)