LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

Which way isbetter to follow?

Which way is better to follow? I bare in my mind two hosts - hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net, so what do you think?

What are your specific requirements?

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend hostwinds.com web hosting service.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

Plans from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com are worthwhile.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

I host numerous websites with hostwinds.com and am very happy with the cost effectiveness and all other aspects of service being received. They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.

You may use servers from shamanhost.com and legionbox.com.
    Thewy provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

I have 2 personal sites and two forums with kvchosting.net and have been completely satisfied with every aspect of the company from setting up, to service, to help with little irritating problems at my end. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, this ssd host help me along the road all the way.

50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY DEAL!
    PROMO ENDS November 28th, 2017 – Limited Qty!
    COUPON: "FRIDAY17" – SELECTED HOSTING
    UNLIMITED, RESELLER, SSD CLOUD VPS ONLY!
    Last edited by Freeman; 11-22-2017 at 01:27 PM.