LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

VPS account to buy cheaply

I need a cheap VPS to buy and there are two hosts which are in in mind - QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net, what would you do being in my place?

Must say that QHoster.com web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

VPS deals from hosting.co.uk and legionbox.com are worthwhile as they provide quality and reliable services at rock-bottom prices. Support is always ready to help.

VPS deals from hosting.co.uk and legionbox.com are worthwhile as they provide quality and reliable services at rock-bottom prices.
    Support is always ready to help.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

I have a small Joomla web site hosted with QHoster.com host. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service.

QHoster.com is simply the best hosting provider out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is...
    it's just incredible.
    The price is great and everything is perfect. By far the best hosting company I have used: ever.