LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

Which server would you recommend me to try?

Which server would you recommend me to try comparing deals from kvchosting.net and barbariannetworks.com?

These guys mean business. Kvchosting.net is not only the most affordable web host out there , but their uptime has been great, and I'd say it has been over 99%, and my site hasn't gone down in months. I have been working hard these days on my website, so often have to upload and rest of stuff related to database, emails, etc.

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, kvchosting.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
    No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Kvchosting.net have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness (I can do quite a bit through phpshell), and the connection speeds (including ftp) are much better than my previous host.