LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

Viux or Rareservers for getting cloud hosting accounts?

I want to host my 10 web sites at cloud hosting account, but I can't choose the most reliable host.
    What can you say about viux.com or rareservers.com and their cloud hosting packages?
    Can I trust them? What host is better?
    Any alternatives for comparison please?

Lưu lại tối về tìm hiểu mới được

Use services from hostingsource.com and oissite.com.
    Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat them as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common. Overall, I am happy to recommend them. Viux.com is the most professional host.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
    I want to host my 10 web sites at cloud hosting account, but I can't choose the most reliable host. What can you say about viux.com or rareservers.com and their cloud hosting packages? Can I trust them? What host is better? Any alternatives for comparison please?
    Lưu lại t********** về tìm hiểu mới được

I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about VIUX.com servers, network, etc. However, I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.