VPS ...need a cheap one

VPS deals from linovus.hosting and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which one would you buy?

Linovus.hosting and legionbox.com VPS deals are worthwhile.
    Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
    Any host is able to satisfy all your demands.

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether itís a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

IMHO, these hosts will serve your demands:
    1) Hostingsource.com
    2) Libertyvps.net
    I think that some people are a little cranky and expect a little too much for their money.
    They are GREAT!!!

Use a VPS from a reliable hosting provider, I mean kvchosting.net and a2hosting.com.
    Their Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Check out rareservers.com cheap ssd vps hosting deals (locations: France, UK, USA).
    Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host.
    Choose the one that offer helpful tech customer support.

Can say that Exmasters.com and Dailyrazor.com are good options for getting cheap vps deals.
    The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.

Have a look at VPS deals from hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.