LocalAdworks

Thread: VPS is in need

VPS is in need

OISsite.com and veeble.org provide VPS deals which are suitable for me (intend to host en e-shop with), and I wonder which plan is the best for me?

I signed up with SolVPS.com host and everything went very smooth.
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.

I submitted 1 ticket and the support was fast and helpful.

Comparing VPS deals from oissite.com and veeble.org, I want to say that their plans are full-featured and prices are competitive. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant. Any host is able to satisfy all your needs.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Your sites and online projects will be in trusted hands if you choose exmasters.com cheap vps deals.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from HostWinds.com and QHoster.com.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Have a look at VPS deals from legionbox.com, their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
    Special promotion 20% LEGIONNewY
    Special promotion 20% LEGIONXmas.
    Support is active around the clock.

VPS deals from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com are worth your attention.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading Rareservers.com services.
    I've only ever had to contact customer support twice for technical issues. Both times the response was prompt and fixed my issue right away.