LocalAdworks

Need a cheap dedicated server from a decent provider ...

Legionbox.com and hostingsource.com dedicated servers are attractive for me and I need to host a big blog and I wonder which one is better to follow?

I have been very satisfied with hostingsource.com services and I would highly recommend their services.

I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place Host-ed on the top of their list.

I'd draw your attention to servers from a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

Have a look at servers from HostWinds.com and QHoster.com.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy and you'll be very happy using them.

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
    Hostingsource Inc - the best VPS and dedicated servers in industry.
    We will serve your any web hosting demand.

I believe hostingsource.com is the best option for getting cheap and powerful dedicated servers. They are reliable.
    Their hosting plan is more than I can wish - free domain, great price, and lots of space and traffic. And that is just a tiny piece of the value I am getting.

Servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime you.

You can rely on hostingsource.com ssd dedicated servers - these guys are professionals.
    The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top. Give them a try, OP.