LocalAdworks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dedicated server to buy from a decent provider

Hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com provide dedicated servers which cost not much and I wonder which way is better to follow?

I have been with hostwinds for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
    I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily.

i would suggest checking out atlantic.net their server performance is just awesome

Hostingsource.com is decent and reliable in delivering their services in a quality manner.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I am here to answer all your specific questions. Feel free to contact me.
    Hostingsource Inc - the best VPS and dedicated servers in industry.
    We will serve your any web hosting demand.

A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and supported perfectly well.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed.

Hostwinds has a good name, as does OVH.

Can say that hostwinds features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
    The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.

I wanna add that exmasters.com is a good option where you can get powerful dedicated servers.
    It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.

thank you for your help