LocalAdworks

VPS deal for having a dal with

QHoster.com and kvchosting.net have VPS accounts which are suitable for hosting a forum with and I wonder which way is better to follow?

I got all I desired and even more. Kvchosting.net proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far. I can only hope that they won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans.

You can rely on dailyrazor.com - they offer cool vps hosting deals in the USA.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Have a look at VPS deals from hostwinds.com and libertyvps.net, their servers are supported well for 24 hours.
    The quality of service after joining them has been good. You get response within 30 minutes of your mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for your needs and nothing is more important. I highly recommend them.

Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. OP, you can use this code, if you choose QHoster.com web host.
    Very Cost effective compared to other companies and so quick in resolving problems, would recommend to any business.