LocalAdworks

Thread: VPS in Europe

VPS in Europe

QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide VPS deals in Europe on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    Any ideas?

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

I would also recommend you to look through superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting solutions.
    This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Giving my vote for QHoster.com I wanna say that these guys are really professional.
    Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    You will get 100% services. No downtime, fast support. Your site will work like a charm.

I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
    Great customer service so far. They called me immediately to verify my order!

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and oissite.com are solid and reliable.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer my questions, provide technical direction and have allowed me to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

Some how I have got convinced that QHoster.com is one of the best hosts in the business out there.
    I've been with them for two years now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well.

thank you for your help

I think that hostplay.com is worth to be checked. They have servers in Sweden , Netherlands, Russia and Bulgaria. And moreover with coupon code XmaS15HP you will have 15% OFF.