LocalAdworks

Choosing a decdent server for hosting an e-shop with

Hostwinds.com and a2hositng.com provide servers which are good for hosting an e-shop with and I wonder which way is better to follow?

I know much good related to HostWinds and their Litespeed ssd hosting services. They are super fast.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. OP, you will not regret a thing if you choose them.

Use decent servers from reliable hosts, I mean kvchosting.net and integralhost.net.
    Points for this hosting
    -- ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed - TWO -- No downtime -THREE -- quick Support.

I have very good success with HostWinds. Their customer service is outstanding... You know, every time I have ever run into any issues whatsoever, whether it has been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been helpful with payments and kept my services on.

Use dedicated servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their service is excellent and server is almost 100% up and running.

My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast! I have been hosted with many other companies but HostWinds is the best! They offer free domain - it's great.

I'd draw your attention to servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    I have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided me through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work. I love them.