LocalAdworks

What is the best host in Mexico City?

Hey guys,
    Do you know any professional web hosting provider in Mexico?

I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    Do you know anything about QHoster.com & Digitalserver.com.mx web hosts - their web hosting services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Within 1.5 hours of purchasing hosting with , my site was up and ready to go!

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs. I'd like to add that digitalserver.com.mx server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. In time with hosting with digitalserver.com.mx I needed their support several times, always getting quick solution of the issue. Thanks for the great work so far and keep it up.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Digitalserver.com.mx price seems very competitive! Can add that it is rock-solid web host!
    I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick hosting solution. Their uptime is great - 99.9%