LocalAdworks

Low cost deal is in need for hosting a forum with

I'm looking for a low cost deal to host a forum with and two hosts are in my mind: hostwinds.com and aspnix.com. So what would you do being in my place?

aspnix.com is Windows, so unless you need Windows, I would not recommend that. Linux is the choice for web hosting. :)

Low cost deals are available from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
    The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Website has been very stable with few problems.

1. You will be fine with shared hosting
    2. You will be fine with mechanicweb.com once get shared hosting services from them.

Hostwinds is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.
    My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services.

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Prices are competitive.

I always look for a few things:
    1. Reliability
    2. Support/Knowledge
    3. Price
    As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

You can trust Rockhoster.com team.
    Price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.