LocalAdworks

What is the best host for getting reseller hosting accounts?

Hey guys,
    Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    Do you know anything about Mechanicweb.com and Rockhoster.com - and their web hosting services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews? What host is better?

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Give Rockhoster.com a try. They offer feature-rich reseller hosting solutions.
    Chat support is very fast and helpfull. I never found a better cost/performance ratio..recommend!

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different hosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. I've been rockhoster.com customer for over 8 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone.

I have been with mechanicweb.com for more than 7 months and have loved their hosting and service.
    The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is really cool.