LocalAdworks

Which VPS is better to follow?

Which VPS (Hostwinds.com or QHoster.com) is better to follow?

I would normally look for in below order:
    1) Support
    2) Value for Price
    3) Uptime. Reliability
    Technical support is very important.

They will pass on the savings to you, OP - Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

QHoster.com provide an excellent support.
    My website has been hosted here for over 2 years and had nearly 100% uptime.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and hosting.uk are worthwhile.
    Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

I like QHoster.com for their unique features, cheap pricing and helpful 24/7 tech support.
    Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique. They also offer very useful free tools.

VPS deals from legionbox.com and oissite.com are worthwhile.
    When you need support help, you need someone you can count on. These companies have proven their worth and beyond to their Firm. Their help and patience with your technological shortcomings are beyond praise.

Support is very responsive, site management console is concise and simple.
    QHoster.com system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

Libertyvps.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are good for many webmasters with a tight budget.
    They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

Use VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and suissrack.com.
    They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.