LocalAdworks

VPS in Europe at modest rates

QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide VPS accounts which are to my liking and I need to know which way is better to follow?

You will be pleased using professional QHoster.com service. The Control Panel has everything you need.
    Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are solid and trustworthy.
    They are reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!

Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

VPS deals which hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net provide are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their speed of hosting is good. Services are really good. I advise to use them as your hosting provider.

Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. I'm happy with QHoster.com hosting service.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

Libertyvps.net VPS accounts are solid and trustworthy.
    They Rock! Here's why: What a pleasant surprise to find a company with such a strong focus not only on their technical prowess but a sincere and genuine focus on their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Firtash View Post
    Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. I'm happy with QHoster.com hosting service.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
    What website do you have with QHoster.com?
    Infusing Markets LLC Website Development Agency (314) 643-8271
    Take Over Maintenance and New Site Creation
    23 Years of Hosting and Development Experience

Can add that warez-host.com offshore vps hosting fits all of my requirements (for only a few dollars per month no less!) and more.
    I recommend this decent web host to others.

Check out these ones: 1) Aspnix.com ; 2) Swisslayer.com
    They can even install scripts (like wordpress) if you don't know how.
    Without doubt, you can't go wrong with these guys. I'm a very happy!