LocalAdworks

rackend.com vs legionbox.com

Which server is better to buy to host a blog with from rackend.com or legionbox.com ?

I have several domains hosted at SiveHost.com for several months, and had no outage.
    Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. ( autoinstall of CMS packages, Forums etc. ) and it's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.

Rackend.com as well as legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy companies.
    Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.
    Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.

Customer support is responsive and helpful.
    I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Legionbox.com web host.

Rackend.com and legionbox.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
    They have continuously served the Greatest customer support which is active around the clock. Prices are affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by Klirik View Post
    Rackend.com as well as legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy companies.
    Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.
    Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.
    What sites do you have with both of these providers?
    Infusing Markets LLC Website Development Agency (314) 643-8271
    Take Over Maintenance and New Site Creation
    23 Years of Hosting and Development Experience

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I would like to recommend digitalserver.com.mx and their dedicated servers in Mexico.
    This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
    Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I would like to recommend digitalserver.com.mx and their dedicated servers in Mexico.
    This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
    Is this recommendation based on actual use of their services?
    Infusing Markets LLC Website Development Agency (314) 643-8271
    Take Over Maintenance and New Site Creation
    23 Years of Hosting and Development Experience