LocalAdworks

Which server is better to buy?

Servers from suissrack.com and legionbox.com are nice for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?

QHoster and hostround servers are low cost and well-balanced and support is active around the clock.
    Technicians are knowledgeable and skillful.

Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and Hostplay.com have these qualities in spades.
    They offer offshore servers in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria. Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com can be good for your needs, the OP.
    They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

Servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are well-balanced and they are supported well.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

I really appreciate digitalserver.com.mx for their hosting solutions on web. Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied. I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Try to compare dedicated servers offered by these hosts:
    - ServerFolio.com
    - SwissLayer.com
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors!
    Recommended!

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Believe Cloudarion.com servers will suit all your specifications.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.