LocalAdworks

VPS deal to buy from a decent provider

Libertyvps.net and kvchosting.net VPS account are attractive for me and I'd like to know which one is better to stick to?

I've had my website with Libertyvps.net for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
    I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!

I'd recommend you to use VPS deals which hostingsource.com and hosting.uk provide.
    Their prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

Hostsailor.com and oissite.com VPS deals are solid and trustworthy.
    They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our website need. Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I would recommend hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting to anyone who is serious about his/her online business!
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Why not to give Rockhoster.com a try?
    Their Netherlands VPS deals are really cool.
    Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiabato View Post
    Why not to give Rockhoster.com a try?
    Their Netherlands VPS deals are really cool.
    Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
    Please report what site you have hosted with them.
    Infusing Markets LLC Website Development Agency (314) 643-8271
    Take Over Maintenance and New Site Creation
    23 Years of Hosting and Development Experience

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Libertyvps.net and kvchosting.net plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
    Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!

Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys. Kvchosting.net is reliable ssd web host.