LocalAdworks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VPS account to buy from a decent provider

If you have to choose between QHoster.com and Hostingsource.com, which VPS would you choose and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    If you have to choose between QHoster.com and Hostingsource.com, which VPS would you choose and why?
    How about a scenario why I would be forced to select one or the other of these when there are literally thousands of providers out there?
    Hostirian - Saint Louis Data Center and Dedicated Servers Provider - (800) 615-9349
    Colocation, Cloud Servers & Managed WordPress Solutions
    Nearly 20 years of experience working on IT solutions - SSAE-18 Certified, HIPAA Compliant
    Insanely Fast PCIe NVMe Servers

I signed up with QHoster.com host and everything went very smooth.
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
    Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiabato View Post
    I signed up with QHoster.com host and everything went very smooth.
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
    Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.
    Please report what service you have with them.
    Hostirian - Saint Louis Data Center and Dedicated Servers Provider - (800) 615-9349
    Colocation, Cloud Servers & Managed WordPress Solutions
    Nearly 20 years of experience working on IT solutions - SSAE-18 Certified, HIPAA Compliant
    Insanely Fast PCIe NVMe Servers

I want to say that hostingsource.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    KVChosting.net is also worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    Both company are affordable the webmasters with a tight budget.

If you are looking for SSD based VPS provider I think you can have a look and check kvchosting.net. They are believed to be #1.

Hostingsource.com is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice. Their techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
    A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

I know two reliable vps hosts you will be pleased to deal with:
    - Swisslayer.com
    - Rareservers.com
    They have amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.