LocalAdworks

Which server would you recommend me to have a deal with?

Which server (yourlasthost or aspnix) would you recommend me to have a deal with?

Budget is the most important parameter here. I think that you need to specify that here.
    As for the company I can suggest checking more and have a look at hostingsource.com which actually have sever prices started from $29 per month.

Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

I know several reliable hosts for getting powerful low-cost dedicated server packages:
    1) QHoster.com
    2) Cloudarion.com
    3) Inmotionhosting.com
    Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Recordweb View Post
    Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

I know several reliable hosts for getting powerful low-cost dedicated server packages:
    1) QHoster.com
    2) Cloudarion.com
    3) Inmotionhosting.com
    Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.
    Powerful servers and low cost don't always belong on the same line. What is low cost to you?
    Hostirian - Saint Louis Data Center and Dedicated Servers Provider - (800) 615-9349
    Colocation, Cloud Servers & Managed WordPress Solutions
    Nearly 20 years of experience working on IT solutions - SSAE-18 Certified, HIPAA Compliant
    Insanely Fast PCIe NVMe Servers

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.