LocalAdworks

dailyrazor.com vs rockhoster.com

If you have to opt for the best hosting plan (dailyrazor.com and rockhoster.com ), which one should I stick to?

I've been with Dailyrazor.com for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

My experience with Rockhoster.com is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.

Hosting plans from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are worth trying.
    They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

Libertyvps.net and legionbox.com plans are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    Prices are competitive and support is fast and prompt for 24 hours.

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee.
    So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

+ vote for dailyrazor.com and their affordable Linux hosting deals.
    They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
    The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
    - good uptime
    - super fast speed

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net deals are solid and reliable.
    They have well-trained support team which will explain you everything concerning IT business.