LocalAdworks

Need shared hosting + fresh discount coupon codes

I've found the hosts called:

- Hostforweb.com
    - Tunedhosting.com

they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
    I need 10 gbs of HD and 500GB of data transfer, Linux.
    Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Let's see ...

You've posted so far

"I've found the host called Kvchosting.net - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
    I need 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.

Do you think they are trustworthy..."

"Hostingsource.com is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice. Their techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!"

"I've been with Dailyrazor.com for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed..."

"I like QHoster.com hosting. The uptime is great no outgoing whatsoever. The databases and CMS work great.
    The tech support is qualified and always willing to help. I personally can recommend this company."

"Go with Hostwinds. Great GREAT service. Been in online business for 12 years and have moved many times.
    Cpanel based hosting with a simple account interface, well worth the slight extra cost. Had one issue setting up an SSL account and they went the extra mile to resolve it to my satisfaction."

"I have been 2cloud.eu customer for many years. My site has traffic from Asia and also the US. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum."

"Customer support is responsive and helpful.
    I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Legionbox.com web host."

"Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with rockhoster.com is their customer service. They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service."

And more like these. I'm curious what providers you're currently hosting with.
    Hostirian - Saint Louis Data Center and Dedicated Servers Provider - (800) 615-9349
    Colocation, Cloud Servers & Managed WordPress Solutions
    Nearly 20 years of experience working on IT solutions - SSAE-18 Certified, HIPAA Compliant
    Insanely Fast PCIe NVMe Servers

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!

If the fresh discount code offered by hostforweb.com team.
    According to customer hosting reviews, their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Can't say anything bad about 'em. Support is good & fast!
    I've found hostforweb.com shared hosting service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.

Thanks for sharing discount code ;)

Thank you for your update

I have seen some companies like hostingsource.com do place their promotions on their web site. So the best idea to find out the promotions is to check web site of certain provider.