LocalAdworks

Server to buy from a decent provider

Suisserack.com and kvchosting.net servers are advised me to try to host a forum with and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    Last edited by Ron; 08-14-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

I can point out that warez-host.com is fantastic. They offer nice offshore servers in Europe.
    Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

I've been using Kvchosting.net for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
    The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my Websites.

I know Aspnix.com is good host. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

You need to choose a server provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the server the most.

Give kvchosting.net a try. The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.