LocalAdworks

web hosting & domain registration services in Mexico?

Hey guys,
    Do you know any professional web hosting provider and domain registrar .mx, .com.mx, org.mx in Mexico?

I would like to get 1000 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx ? Their web hosting & domain registration services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Digitalserver.com.mx servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner. Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

You will enjoy your experience dealing with digitalserver.com.mx web host. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I switched to digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico after a bad experience with another host.
    Good support information including knowledge base and regularly updated system status.
    Thank them a lot... Keep the good work guys!

Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.