LocalAdworks

legionbox.com vs suissrack.com

Comparing servers from suisserack.com and legionbox.com, which plan is better to stick to?
    Last edited by Grek; 08-08-2018 at 01:26 PM.

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Can say that Legionbox.com services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

I've been with Hostingsource.com a few months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host. Recommended!

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
    Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
    Professional. Thorough. Diligent.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Centohost.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
    I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.

Dedicated servers from kvchosting.net and yourlasthost.com can be good for you.
    You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.