LocalAdworks

Affordable and feature-rick KVM vps hosting?

Hey guys,
    hope you will help me to choose the right web host!
    I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer, KVM

I've found the host called Hostsailor.com - their KVM vps deals look quite good.
    Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

You can get nice KVM vps hosting deals at a good alternative called Rockhoster.com
    Easy to get in touch with someone via Live Chat if I have a question. Good value.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostround.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Customer support was made easy with their online chat feature. Not technical issues so far from my end. Everything seems to work well.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
    They offer:
    24/7 technical support
    30-day money-back guarantee
    Free daily backups and many others.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are worthwhile.
    The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

Hostsailor.com is a great host that I would recommend.
    My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. Asked for assistance once, but the answer given read like it was automated, giving no solution to a problem I later solved on my own.