LocalAdworks

web hosting provider and domain registrar in Mexico City?

Hey guys,
    Do you know any professional web hosting provider and domain registrar .mx, .com.mx, org.mx in Mexico?

I would like to get 500 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx ? Their web hosting & domain registration services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
    Support has always been fast and excellent. Support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.

Wanna say that Digitalserver.com.mx have been great to me and my companies located in Mexico.
    Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, digitalserver.com.mx is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends.

KVChosting.net is able to satisfy all your needs.
    They are generous with the space and bandwidth at a very relaxing price.

I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Digitalserver.com.mx web host for hosting forum discussion boards.