LocalAdworks

Linux reseller hosting accounts in India

The thing is that I have some clients who is looking for
    50 gbs of HD, 1 TB of bandwidth linux reseller hosting accounts. India - server location.
    One of my colleagues recommended me to try Hostnamaste.com reseller hosting account. Are they trustworthy?

What other hosts do you know?

Give hostnamaste.com team a try. They are the best hosting company I have come across in a while. They have won awards for their great service. Try them out, you will not be disappointed. 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

it's really working when I try to call them nobody picks up the call. worst support services

I am VERY satisfied with Hostnamaste.com service. I switched my company's website, as well as many of our client's website over to their hosting plans over a year ago and we have had no significant troubles at all. They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiabato View Post
    I am VERY satisfied with Hostnamaste.com service. I switched my company's website, as well as many of our client's website over to their hosting plans over a year ago and we have had no significant troubles at all. They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
    Really fucking dude, worst experience

I am pleased to have found Hostnamaste.com Hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
    They have powerful servers located in India and the USA.