LocalAdworks

VPS account to sign up with a decent host

Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net, which plan is better to opt for?

Any specific server location? What is your monthly budget?

Using legionbox.com hosting service, speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good. They use a proprietary front- & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them.

Legionbox.com as well as libertyvps.net are solid and reliable.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit all your budgets.

My websites subject is praise to Libertyvps.net - a decent host. In addition, for customers who do not speak English I offer training videos for site setup on the web sites. Actually my English is not perfect too. I would handle the situation. Happy using their hosting services.

I want to say that libertyvps.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your demands.
    QHoster.com is also worth your attention as they provide services in a quality manner.
    Based on recent and prior interactions with their technical support team, I have been very satisfied with the responses as well as a sincere interest in serving my needs.

I love Libertyvps.net NL web host. They are always on top of the game. The only issues I've ever had have to do with not receiving my discount (which most of the time has been my own fault for wrong html code). When I asked them why, they checked it out each time, got back to me either the same day or following day and not only told me why, but told me how to fix it!

Give Libertyvps.net a try. They have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.