LocalAdworks

Blog and forum commenting ?

A competitor of mine has clearly embarked on a campaign of blog and forum commenting. I know this because they have tried to comment on my blog and always attempt to put a link to thier content in the blog comment.

My personal feeling is it is all a bit spammy. But ive also noted their presence in search results. So Im guessing the links, even though low quality, have given them a bit of a boost.

Should I get involved in Blog and forum commenting for links, or is it considered a spammy practice best avoided ?

Blog commenting is one of the easiest ways to get backlinks to a new or old website..

Blog commenting is an essential procedure for interaction between blogs, bloggers and blog readersI.
    Forum Posting simply means posting new threads or replying to old ones in forums in order to get quality inbound links to a website.

Blog commenting is an essential procedure for interaction between blogs, bloggers and blog readers.

Blog commenting is the process of posting comments below blog posts. The process helps to build no follow backlinks that are helpful to redirect traffic from various external webpages to your domain.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | Cheap cPanel VPS
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth