LocalAdworks

VPS deal which is cheap and reliable

Deals from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are attractive for me and need to know which way is better to follow as I want to host a forum with one of these hosts?

I'm impressed with Kvchosting.net ssd hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. My sites are up in running right after I've purchased VPS hosting account at their homepage.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are able to meet all your needs.
    Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.
    Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately.

I am very happy with Kvchosting.net performance of my sites there.
    Very Mac friendly interface. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.
    Free Instant Setup!

If you looking for reliable and fast VPS, I think you need to try SSD VPS from vikhost.com. 1Gbps connection, different hosting locations in Europe and friendly support 24x7.

Great host, pricing is average, but support is the best I have seen, goes out of their way to make sure everything is working just right for you. Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and KVChosting.net will work with you to get things fixed.