Massive Discounts - Ending Soon Limited Offer

Amazon Countdown Deals Closing Soon

Guaranteed Lifetime Commissions - Easy Sell and Unlimited

>

junedataplace.com vs asvhost.com

Which server is better to buy from junedataplace.com or asvhost.com? And why?

Comparing accounts from junedataplace.com and asvhost.com, I dare say both are respectable enough to stick to.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

For service and support I give Exmasters.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.

So far Centohost.com have been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.
    The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received.

Believe your websites will be in trusted hands if you choose Okayservers.com hosting solutions.
    Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

I like asvhost.com more from the 2 compared hosts in the OP. But I think you need to continue the search and get as many as possible other options to compare.
    I would recommend you to have a look at hostingsource.com as well.

Pretty good feature-packed dedicated servers offered by digitalserver.com.mx team. Server location - Mexico.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Pretty good unmetered dedicated servers offered by hostunmetered.net provider.
    Their uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net services are worth trying.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.