Massive Discounts - Ending Soon Limited Offer

Amazon Countdown Deals Closing Soon

Guaranteed Lifetime Commissions - Easy Sell and Unlimited

>

Linux web host with servers in Switzerland?

I've found the host called Cloudarion.com
    they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
    I need 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux. Switzerland

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use Cloudarion.com service.
    Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory.

I settled on CloudArion.com based on what I've read on various review sites and hosting discussion boards.
    I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com servers are the best companies whose services are widely used in the IT industry.
    Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.

Cloudarion.com is a well-known web host. Can't find anything to really complain about. Their help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are the best hosting providers in Europe.
    In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting option online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.

You will be pleased using Cloudarion.com hosting. I have never had a problem with uptime, but my sites are low-traffic. You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.

Use servers from time-tested company - legionbox.com.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.