Massive Discounts - Ending Soon Limited Offer

Amazon Countdown Deals Closing Soon

Guaranteed Lifetime Commissions - Easy Sell and Unlimited

>

Shared account on sweet terms

I need a shared account which is low cost and trustworthy and there are two hosts in my mind - QHoster.com and Avansit.com, so what should I do?

My client recommended me to choose QHoster.com 6 months ago, I contacted their support and they offered me a good fit at cheap price. Always very willing and able to help regardless of the circumstance! I have limited ability to manage the website.

Highly recommend QHoster.com hosting! They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

At qhoster.com they are asking less then $3 per month for good shared hosting account. I assume you need to note that and somehow give them a try.
    Last edited by Tekel; 09-03-2019 at 07:36 AM.

QHoster.com is a trustworthy web hosting provider!
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

I have only been with QHoster.com for a short while, but so far I am more than impressed. The reply times are really fast (the longest time I have had to wait for a reply to a ticked question was just over 30 minutes - which is more than acceptable, seeing as other Giant Web Hosts can take 7-14 days to reply).

They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job.
    Can say that QHoster.com provider has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.