Massive Discounts - Ending Soon Limited Offer

Amazon Countdown Deals Closing Soon

Guaranteed Lifetime Commissions - Easy Sell and Unlimited

>

Os Commerce web host in France ?

Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

I would like to get 70 gbs of disk space. Linux. Os Commerce support. France server location
    Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com web host in France ? The quality of their web hosting services?
    Alternatives please?

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

Well, rockhoster.com will always remain my number one.. The best thing is that I have now been using them for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get.

Have a look at accounts from hostplax.com and hostingsource.com, they are worth trying.
    They are too good in customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.

Take a look at QHoster.com hosting solutions, they have powerful servers located in France. Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want. Easy to use, friendly interface!

When I found Rockhoster.com provider, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
    They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.