Web hosting from a good provider ...

Is web hosting from kvchosting.net better than web hosting from swissnode.ch?

I've been using kvchosting.net for 6 months and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
    I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.

Excellent thread..!!!

Swissnode.ch have been the perfect Web hosting for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!

Recently my website was hacked due to my own negligence. They even helped me restored my website!
    kvchosting.net is a host you can trust! I'm getting so much more than I paid!

Excellent thread...!!!

Use plans from time-tested companies - hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.
    Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

I migrated to kvchosting.net from a very bad web host I had experience dealing with, and all I can say is they have fantastic infrastructure and support. I couldn't ask for more. They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.

That depends on may things :-

1. Your budget, depending on that you should be able to short list your host from a list of providers.
    2. What you want to host ( If it is a business site or a personal )
    3. What all technologies you need on your website ? ( html only or db driven site ? PHP or asp or Tomcat ? )
    4. How much traffic you expect to your site ?
    5. Who is your targeted audience - if your targeted audience in in India and you have your site hosted in the US can result a slow website to your users.
    6. Reputation of the hosts you have short-listed.
    7. Do they provide a personal touch for you or consider you as just a small potato in their basket ?( make some initial mail contact with them and get a feel )
    8. Read some review about the selected hosts and enquire about their support. Keep in mind that for a web hosting business, its the support that matters.
    9. Ask the short-listed hosts for a 10Mb / 100Mb file so that you can test the download speed.
    10. Inquire about their backup policy and make sure that you are thorough with their Terms and conditions.

Once you have done these carefully, the best host will come up from the list.

PS: Do not go by their pricing alone - Cheap host doesnt mean good host always.

Deals from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
    Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.