Massive Discounts - Ending Soon Limited Offer

Amazon Countdown Deals Closing Soon

Guaranteed Lifetime Commissions - Easy Sell and Unlimited

>

OpenVZ web hosting services?

Good day,
    I want to know about the quality of Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ web hosting services!
    My budget is $30/mo. 100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth
    I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap VPS hosting account.
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I have heard of hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS from a friend who is really happy with their services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try. And i am happy I did. Now I have all i need and even more! All I wanted was up and running website and adequate support.

ASVhost.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are worth trying.
    The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

Pricing for Cheap Linux VPS service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
    Hostnamaste.com have been the only web host that I have ever hosted with and they have never given me any reason to want to change services.

We are providing more unique and valuable services like auditing and ISO Certification for all MSME Sectors in Egypt and also in other countries.
    Also We are a leading management consulting firm who deliver tailored services to help globalize local businesses. Our innovative and strategic solutions help businesses achieve their true potential.
    We offer ISO Certification in Egypt, Cairo, Alexandria, Giza like ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, HACCP, CE Marking. CertPro ISO Consultants in Egypt.

I will migrate all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to hostnamaste.com next week.
    Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.

I would recommend hostnamaste.com Unmanaged VPS to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability. Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! This host is not some cheap crap that i have been on before with other hosting providers.