Massive Discounts - Ending Soon Limited Offer

Amazon Countdown Deals Closing Soon

Guaranteed Lifetime Commissions - Easy Sell and Unlimited

>

Os commerce or Zen Cart hosting in India?

Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
    Require over 100 gbs of HD
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and their OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions in India?
    Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?

I have been with Hostnamaste.com for 8 months, I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
    Their service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended.

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by Hostnamaste.com - extremely helpful. Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

I selected this one because of their customer service seemed to be better than other providers according to the other comments in here. I have been very satisfied with their services and I would highly recommend their OpenVZ VPS hosting services.

I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place Hostnamaste.com on the top of their list.

Your article content is being very much interested, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more great posts.

sdhdrhcvb

I have to say that technical support has been phenomenal. The team at Hostnamaste did the research and secured my scripts for me. They've also done troubleshooting, complete site transfers and even got my ffmpegx videos working through my scripts.