web hosting recommendations please?

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on QHoster.com and the shared hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

We just switched server hosts to QHoster.com a few months ago. What a breath of fresh air.
    AMD Ryzen 3900X - (USA) - $229 per month
    Memory: 64 GB DDR4 RAM
    Primary Hard Drive / SSD: 1 TB NVMe (PCIe 4x)
    Second Hard Drive / SSD: 1 TB NVMe (PCIe 2x)
    Internet Port Speed: 1 Gbps Port
    Monthly Bandwidth: 100 TB Bandwidth
    ORDER: https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=127

Thank you for this.

Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

Great customer service. QHoster.com live chat is very responsive.
    They addressed my problem and solved it diligently and accurately.

Accounts from hostingsource.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

Try swissns.ch shared hosting. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!

QHoster.com hosting is up to 60 times faster than usual disks.
    I highly recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!