Personal web site suggestions

Hi,
    I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

I've found exmasters.com offers nice hosting deals in Europe and the USA.
    Are they reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Suggestions?

Thanks

Plans from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are the best to sign up with.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Can also recommend Tzulo.com servers. The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

In my opinion, a host should never be measured by anything other than how they respond to issues, problems and enquiries. On this front, Exmasters.com hosting have been absolutely without fault superb. The prices are very reasonable, your software makes running multiple web sites an absolute breeze and on top of all of that, your servers are-fast-and-chock full of features.

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
    Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

Why not to give QHoster.com hosting a try?

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
    Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!
    Coupon: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting Plans on 2 year plans!

About 7 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to Exmasters.com and the process has been easy, with no glitches! I can say that it has amazing support (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time). You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.