Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?

Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.

My website is currently taking up 30GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in Ukraine.
    The budget is around $20 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?
    What are your views on 3v-host.com VPS hosting solutions? Any comments on this web hosting service?

You can also check warez-host.com Offshore VPS out. The control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password-protected folders. I simply love this host!

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
    These are almost perfect hosting companies that stand behind what they advertise.

https://cloudarion.com/
    They have SSD based VPS and dedicated servers .

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    Never regret my time with you guys. Money is well spent if you ask me.

24/7 support. Fast servers. The price is excellent.
    My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with 3v-host.com VPS hosting.

Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommend this service!
    3v-host.com team is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond

ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
    They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Hello,

I think, before choosing any web hosting service provider first you have to work on your requirements and then make the right decision. Budget is also an important factor that you should consider while choosing the right web hosting provider. There are a lot of best and reliable web hosting providers available in the market, you just need to choose the right one according to your requirements.