Reliable place for Linux Cpanel hosting ?

Hello,
    I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting:
    Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
    Bandwidth - 500 gbs
    Please suggest a good host.
    Any info on rockhoster.com cheap shared hosting? Reliable or not?
    Thanks.

Accounts from cantech.in and hosting.uk can be the best options for you.
    I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

Try narrowing the list of options by looking at the cheapest package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I'd like to say that Rockhoster.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Take a look at bodHOST Linux hosting, The requirment you mentioned can be fullfillled by bodHOST linux hosting services.
    Bandwidth - 500 gbs

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Firtash View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting:
    Bandwidth - 500 gbs
    Please suggest a good host.
    Any info on rockhoster.com cheap shared hosting? Reliable or not?
    Thanks.
    I have not experience as you mentioned Web Hosting provider. I highly recommend to Host.co.in one of the cheap Linux shared hosting India. cPanel plans start @ just RS 125/Mo with Free Domain Transfer, SSL Certificate and other features.

Features :

• 24x7 Live Support
    • High SSD Storage
    • Optional Control Panel | Plesk
    • Proactive Monitoring
    • Remote Reboot
    • 5 Star Rating
    • Server Management
    Last edited by Divya165; 01-06-2021 at 12:26 PM.

I've been with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host. The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care of via emails, however, this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing.

Accounts from brixly.uk and hosting.uk are full of useful resources and prices are rock-bottom.
    Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!
    For service I give Rockhoster.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them.
    The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.

The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and Spamassassin.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH Rockhoster.com hosting.