Right server to sign up with ...

Servers from cantech.in and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I have to buy the only one, so which is that from your point of view?

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Hostingsource.com is a reliable option to deal with.
    The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers come first and money comes later.

If you are looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider, Host.co.in is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and 30-day money-back guaranteed.

Host.co.in is offering an instant 20% OFF on both Linux and Windows VPS. To avail the offer use code - 20VH Offer end 28'Feb 2021
    Last edited by Divya165; 02-03-2021 at 10:19 AM.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are solid and worth trying.
    Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    I've mailed a few questions and one was answered within 24 hours, and the others within 2 hours. That's good..!
    Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
    Thanks, Hostingsource !

These hosts - cantech.in and hostingsource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

My experience with hosting providers is more than worse. I have been with many traditional hosts.
    The best host ever, Hostingsource.com staff is really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

Cool

Hello,

Nowadays, there are lots of hosting providers available. So, choosing the correct one is a little bit critical. I think, first, you have to work on your requirements. Go only the best web hosting provider that fulfil all your requirements at affordable pricing.

Throughout the questions I fired at hostingsource.com web host, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response. They are the best hosting provider I have come across in a while. They have won awards for their great service. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.

Try exmasters.com - it is excellent, quality hosting service with quality support. Recommended!
    The support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.