What host would you choose?

Requirements:
    - 250 GB SSD of disk space, Linux,
    - 24/7 customer support
    - ddos protected.
    I am considering Hostmines.com web hosting packages.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

I've been with Hostmines.com hosting for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly. They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help.

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend bodHOST web hosting service.
    Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

99.95% Uptime
    SSD Storage
    24x7 Support
    Managed Servers
    and money more.....

Hello,

If you have decided your web hosting provider then I think you did all your home work. Means, you have check their customer reviews, compare hosting packages with other hosting providers, 24/7 customer support, etc. If not? then check. You'll definitely get the important points.

I highly recommend Hostmines.com to those who want a stable, fast provider. Recommended 100%...
    This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.